Product added to cart
Terms & Conditions
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 30 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
(a) We receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of purchase of the product;
(b) The returned product is unused, in its original packaging with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must: Contact us as soon as possible with the details of your return clearly submitting the order number and invoice number.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
Embroidered or printed products or any item that has been personalised or branded
within the period set out in Section 1 and 2 above; unless these products are faulty.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy including the original delivery charges but excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
(a) We will not refund or exchange the product;
Cancelling your order
Once we are informed that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 14 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any postal / tax charges incurred when returning the goods to us, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side in which case we pay transport costs.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death of personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees.
For a full copy of our Terms and conditions please contact us at [email protected]