Product added to cart
Items 1-12 of 321
- Tranemo 5709 Cantex 57 Ladies Winter Jacket (Navy/High Vis Yellow)As low as £335.41 £279.51
- Tranemo 5639 Magma Flame Retardant Ladies Jacket ARC (Navy/High Vis Yellow)As low as £213.54 £177.95
- Tranemo 5629 Magma Flame Retardant Ladies Trousers ARC (Navy/High Vis Yellow)As low as £189.62 £158.02
- Tranemo 5628 Flame Retardant Magma Ladies Trousers ARC (Navy/High Vis Yellow)As low as £161.57 £134.64
- Tranemo 5227 Zenith Flame Retardant Ladies Trousers (High Vis Orange/Navy)As low as £198.39 £165.32
- Tranemo 5039 Ladies Flame Retardant Sweatshirt Jacket (High Vis Yellow/Navy)As low as £218.49 £182.07
- Tranemo 4859 CE-ME Ladies Craftsman Trousers (High Vis Red/Grey)As low as £107.41 £89.51
Items 1-12 of 321
Tranemo has a simple vision that no one should be seriously injured in an accident where the correct work clothing could have prevented the accident, or helped to reduce the consequences of it.
Tranemo strive to make workplaces safer by leading the development of new advanced flame retardant solutions.
They also help to provide the market with the best advice on how to protect against various workplace risks such as heat, flame, electric arc, molten metal, chemicals and the risk of explosion.
Tranemo only works with inherent flame retardant fabrics - the protection cannot be worn away or washed out of the fabric.
Therefore, the protection offered by the fabric lasts for the lifetime of the garment.
Tranemo workwear is designed cover a wide variety of industrial sectors including railways, power, utilities, contracting, metallurgy, transportation, infrastructure, chemicals and petrochemicals.
All our stock garments are fully certified to the relevant EN Standards.
Shop Tranemo Workwear at tuffshop.co.uk